ColumnsUI config for foobar2000 v1.0+ (v1.5.2 tested with foobar2000 v1.3.2)Versions History:
v1.0 : Released on 2010-05-02
v1.1 : Released on 2010-05-16
v1.2 : Released on 2010-05-19
v1.3 : Released on 2010-05-27
v1.4 : Released on 2010-07-28
v1.5.0 : Released on 2011-08-26
v1.5.1 : Released on 2011-08-29
v1.5.2 : Released on 2014-05-08What's new in v1.5.2 ?
Just Check the change log file stored in ...skins/tech/ folderBEFORE INSTALLING, check requirements below*Cleaning previous Tech Installation
*Required Fonts*Required dependencies
- If you want to update an existing TECH config, you MUST delete the previous .../skins/tech folder before extracting the new .zip file, otherwize, it could generate some WSH crash later!
- foo_wave_seekbar component requires
- Install foobar2000 if not already done (Normal or Portable installation, as you prefer), then :
Run foobar2000 When prompted, select as default interface "ColumnsUI" then OK Now Tech layout is visible, first your have to configure your media library : use the main menu entry "Library>Configure" You have to setup Shpeck component: 1st, rename file winamp.xxx to winamp.exe (in the user profile folder), then go to "File>Preference>Visualizations>Shpeck" then Change Winamp Directory with your foobar2000 user profile folder, it contains the fake winamp.exe (just renamed from winamp.xxx). After that an available plugin will appear in the list, configure if you need, click Start/Stop button to active the panel Installation is now over, you may have to set some other useful features, like "Cursor follows Playback" (menu "Playback") ...
- If Normal install done, extract the .zip file into your foobar2000 user profile folder, on Seven it's C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000
- If Portable install done, extract the .zip file into your foobar2000 program folder, for example C:\My Programs\foobar2000
It's that easy *Tips:
- Right click on the ELPlaylist > Group/Sort by ... will give you 4 presets
- Try the right click on all items ... there are some useful context menu there ...
- For a smoother scrolling in playlist, disable Pseudo Transparency in ELPlaylist settings (recommended for slow computer or netbooks or simply is playlist is so huge!)Br3tt
aka FalstaffIf you like my work, please, do not forget to add it a , ThanxPS
: Visual Style used in Preview is Placebo VS for Seven : fav.me/d346dad