v1.0 : Released on 2010-05-02
v1.1 : Released on 2010-05-16
v1.2 : Released on 2010-05-19
v1.3 : Released on 2010-05-27
v1.4 : Released on 2010-07-28
v1.5.0 : Released on 2011-08-26
v1.5.1 : Released on 2011-08-29
v1.5.2 : Released on 2014-05-08
What's new in v1.5.2 ? Just Check the change log file stored in ...skins/tech/ folder
BEFORE INSTALLING, check requirements below
*Cleaning previous Tech Installation
- If you want to update an existing TECH config, you MUST delete the previous .../skins/tech folder before extracting the new .zip file, otherwize, it could generate some WSH crash later!
- foo_wave_seekbar component requires
- Install foobar2000 if not already done (Normal or Portable installation, as you prefer), then :
- If Normal install done, extract the .zip file into your foobar2000 user profile folder, on Seven it's C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000
- If Portable install done, extract the .zip file into your foobar2000 program folder, for example C:\My Programs\foobar2000
It's that easy
- Right click on the ELPlaylist > Group/Sort by ... will give you 4 presets
- Try the right click on all items ... there are some useful context menu there ...
- For a smoother scrolling in playlist, disable Pseudo Transparency in ELPlaylist settings (recommended for slow computer or netbooks or simply is playlist is so huge!)
Br3tt aka Falstaff
If you like my work, please, do not forget to add it a , Thanx
PS: Visual Style used in Preview is Placebo VS for Seven : fav.me/d346dad
BTW Ur work is great it's my favorite player skin for the moment and that's for i'm searching to complete it.
I have installed the skin in "normal version" and the litl' heart for mood selection doesn't appear; I saw you on a forum saying you forgot to change the adress location of the .png and will fix it in a new version, but... That's not fix and i'm sad x) .
Can u explain me how change this famous adress location? Thank's for ur answer.
Request for Br3tt: Can you also create a mini skin that is just a small strip either horizontally or vertically? The square mini skin still occupies a lot of screen real estate. Either add a mini skin or replace the current current one will add more functionality to this already popular skin.
However any chance of telling me how to change the text color in the right column? Its to dark and unreadable from the back of the room.
And add context head such as "Date" and rating?
How can I change the font color on the right hand side so its not black and is there an option to show the date field/ratings as well?
I have changed a lot of font colors to my liking, but I cannot find out how to change one particular font color. It's the one you can see in your main image that greenish/yellow in the top left for "Artist", "Album", and "Title". It seems to also be the same color for the file type info on the right for the format, bitrate, etc, as well as all the left most titles under "Track Info". I really want to change these to red but haven't found out how, any help would be appreciated.
Also, really good job! Favorited for sure.
Greetings from Austria!
Great skin! Again. I was wondering if it is possible to move the wave seek bar from the bottom and place it above the playlist area. So it nestles between the top left and right modules and the playlists.
what do you mean by "possible" ?
1. do skinning allow a such layout by modifying the skin scripts and parameters ? => answer is yes
2. could somebody do it ? => someone that have nothing better to do maybe, you'll need to find him 'cause it's not me.
Am I doing smth wrong? Sorry for being dummy, but foobar interface is smth completely different for me.
if you don't understand a word of what i explain, it's because you are not familiar with foobar2000 commands and component PSS commands, you have to learn basics first, ... and i'm not a teacher.
I have a correction your install instructions. In Step 5, it should be "user profile folder" rather than "installation folder".
And I have a question. After some fails about settings, I had to reinstall this theme. Shpeck panel worked excellently before my uninstall. After reinstall, it again worked perfectly, except in fullscreen, saying "uanble to create a directx device." and a long message after that. I checked everything, everystep included above, but couldn't find a solution. Any suggestions?
"Very good and nice, after installation is works very well but when I turn off and relaunch foobar I have a full blank foobar !! with nothing only white . I have tried several time the installation is still the same (W7 64bits) thanks if you have solutions"
All requeriments installed
merci du travail. Impatient de voir la v2 !
Sinon 2 questions:
En mode réduit (petit et moyen lecteur) imossible de sortir de "always on top", même si ce n'est même pas coché dans view, c'est un bug ou bien, ça vient de mon côté ?
Enfin, là je pense pas que ce soit un bug, mais je n'y arrive pas, alors saurais-tu me dire comment trier un playlist en cliquant sur les colonnes (titre, artiste, track... ou autre), ça n'a aucun effet chez moi.
J'ai pourtant vu l'option "Enable sorting using column titles" cochée dans playlist view, mais il doit me manquer un bout du puzzle...
Merci à toi.
et les entetes de colonnes ne permettent pas le tri, il faut utiliser le click droit sur la playlist (module ELPlaylist, voir la doc) et utiliser un des pattern de sort/group prédéfinis au préalable par tes soins ou ceux par defaut... sinon il y a toujours le menu EDIT > Sort ...